House Calls (On-Site Authentication)
- Auction Houses, Dealers, Private Collectors, Estate Collections
- Up to an eight (8) hour day of personalized and confidential autograph authentication at your home, office, warehouse, memorabilia shop, or at our New Jersey facility (prorated therefore).
- Thirty-five (35) James Spence Authentication Letters of Authenticity (LOA), Letters of Regret (LOR); or a combination of Basic Certification and/or Stamp of Approvals.
- A reduced Basic Certification fee for large inventories will be determined depending on the quantity and value mix of the merchandise.
- Items and their certification numbers will be registered on the James Spence Authentication website for public verification.
- Value-adding James Spence Authentication Letters of Authenticity are guaranteed to be accepted by all major auction houses or your authentication fee is reimbursed.
- Unlimited verbal authentications (not binding without a James Spence Authentication LOA).
- Verbal appraisals on individual pieces at no charge, or formal documentation at a $50 fee.
- We will accept any autographed or raw gum cards on behalf of Beckett for encapsulation and/or autograph/card grading at discounted bulk rates.
- Per diem fee of $2500 payable upon completion of session
- Air travel coach class ticket(s) or 55 cents/mile roundtrip if deemed drivable
- Roundtrip airport taxi fares or car rental to your facility (please e-mail directions)
- Double occupancy hotel accommodations for length of stay